Accessing our Solutions
IntelliBridge holds a variety of government-wide, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity, blanket purchase agreement, and agency contract vehicles that offer clients flexibility, speed, and options in accessing our services and solutions.
Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A079
This multiple award contract allows the Army, DoD, and all other federal agencies to procure solutions for all facets of Enterprise IT, including: telecommunications, cybersecurity, supply chain management, education/training, integration and consolidation, process engineering, and operations and maintenance.
Contract Number: HHSN316201200181W
All government agencies can use this IntelliBridge Contract vehicle to procure general IT and health-related services.
Contract Number: 75N98120D00165
All government agencies can use this IntelliWare contract vehicle to procure general IT and health-related services.
Contract Numbers: 75N98120D00017 and 75N98119D00009
All government agencies can use these Alethix contract vehicles to procure general IT and health-related services.
Contract Number: N0017819D8749
Prime: IntelliBridge LLC
User Agencies: Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps
Period of Performance: December 3, 2018 – December 2, 2023
(5-year base ordering period + four 1-year option ordering periods)
Contracting Activity: U.S. Navy
Task Order Types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable
The Seaport NxG IntelliBridge Team consists of the following companies:
- EnDepth Solutions
- Patch Plus
- SHR Consulting
The scope of services includes a broad variety of Engineering and Program Management Services.
IntelliWare (DBA IntelliBridge) is a Federal Law Enforcement Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) prime contract holder for intelligence analysis services. This $300M BPA is used to provide enterprise-wide intelligence analysis support.
The scope of services includes a broad variety of Engineering and Program Management Services.
The IDIQ Multiple Award Contract (MAC) allows the DIA and NGA to procure worldwide coverage for integrated IT requirements and technical support services to address the evolving needs vital to the security of the United States. The SITE III IDIQ is a 10-year multi-award contract with a $12.6 Billion ceiling.
Contract Number: HHM402-21-D-0037
Program Description: SITE III provides strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the agency’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. The SITE III contract provides managed services directed towards improving integration, information sharing, and information safeguarding through the use of a streamlined IT approach.
Prime: IntelliBridge LLC
User Agencies: DIA & NGA
Period of Performance: March 02, 2021 – March 01, 2031
(Five-year base ordering period + Five one-year option ordering periods)
Contracting Activity: DIA
Task Order Types: Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, and Time & Materials
The SITE III IntelliBridge Team consists of the following companies:
- Blackwatch International
- E&M Technologies
- Plus3 IT Systems
- WTI Solutions
Alethix is a prime awardee on the NOAA Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) multi-award Small Business Set-Aside Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). The strategically sourced NMITS vehicle is valued at $2.1 billion over a 10-year duration. NMITS provides all forms of information technology, program management, and technical support to NOAA and other line offices within the Department of Commerce.
Support activities under NMITS include the following:
- Enterprise Security Services
- Customer Support Service
- Mission & Business Applications
- Tools, Portals, & Web Services
- Enterprise Computing
- Cloud, Storage, Shared and Field Services
- Data and Voice Network Services
- Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
Alethix NMITS Contract Number: 1305M421ANAAA0033
Alethix is a prime awardee on the $3B National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Professional and Technical (ProTech) Weather Domain Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ). ProTech Weather provides NOAA with access to professional and technical services to support the full range of related requirements for weather, water, and climate activities, including developing, collecting, and analyzing decision-support data; executing operations and maintenance functions for non-IT mission critical systems (e.g., sensors on buoys); and corporate administration and financial management. These services assist NWS decision makers in adjusting and directing assets to meet their mission-oriented performance goals, while minimizing the cost to the American people and focusing on policy, strategic change, long-range planning, and other mission-oriented activities.
Support activities under ProTech Weather include the following:
- Scientific Services
- Program and Project Management, Consulting, and Training
- Engineering Services
Alethix IDIQ Contract Number: 1305M420DNWWA0055DHS Services Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) BPA
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established a Services for Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract vehicle to provide consulting services for Agile principles and practices. The BPA provides hands-on coaching services, design, and modern development techniques to improve the knowledge and expertise of Agile principles and practices. Alethix is one of just nine awardees on the BPA, which has a ceiling value estimated at $300 million.
The three levels of Agile coaching in SEAD:
- Enterprise Coaching: Services that assist in organizational and cultural change as a result of adopting Agile principles and practices.
- Process Coaching: Services that focus on Agile processes and practices at the team or program level.
- Technical Coaching: Services to promote repeatable, sustainable and maintainable solutions for the continuous delivery of software.
Alethix SEAD Contract Number: TFSAISSBPA17002
Alethix, as a core member of the Ambit-Alethix Contractor Teaming Agreement (CTA), is a prime awardee on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Information Sharing Environment Office (ISEO) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to fully integrate the core lines of business and capabilities across the Information Sharing and Service Office (IS2O) needed to facilitate collaboration, information sharing, situational awareness and access to DHS data within and outside mission areas and domains. Within the DHS Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), IS2O connects DHS components and partners to operate with one overarching goal: detecting, mitigating and deterring threats to the U.S. homeland. The objective of this BPA is to obtain highly specialized technical services and program support services to assist IS2O with key information sharing and exchange programs that enable secure, real-time critical information exchange and situational awareness across the homeland security enterprise.
The scope of work on this BPA includes:
- Strategy and Policy Support
- Architecture and Planning Support
- Development and Implementation Support
- Strategic Communications and Training Support
- Support for Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Tasks
Alethix ISEO BPA Contract Number: HSHQDC-16-A-00006
Alethix is a prime awardee of the five-year ELM-4 BPA, supporting the USDA Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Information Solutions Division’s (ISD) Conservation Branch and all conservation business owners it serves with conservation software application development, integration, and delivery. Following Agile and SAFe principles and practices, ELM-4 provides systems integration of Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products, Software as a Service (SaaS), and custom developed capabilities that support key Conservation Financial Assistance programs outlined in the Farm Bill. ELM-4 supports: conservation planning, conservation financial assistance, conservation practices design and implementation, providing information and tools to internal and external users, monitoring and reporting outcomes of conservation implementation, natural resource data collection and delivery, emergency watershed protection, and other conservation programs.
Support activities under ELM-4 include the following:
- Production systems operations support
- Non-production operational support
- Systems integration
- Agile software application development, integration and deployment
- Operations & maintenance application support
- Infrastructure support
- CI/CD pipeline support
- Business process re-engineering
- Enterprise content management
- Software application maintenance services
- Specialized development framework
- Program management and metrics reporting
- Geospatial information systems (GIS) development and integration
- BPM/workflow management
- User center design
- Mobile architecture and development
- DevSecOps, data integration, and data streaming
Alethix ELM-4 BPA Contract Number: 12314420A0065
Alethix is one of three awardees on a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide Cloud Technology-based Application Configuration, Support Services and related materials (i.e. software or hardware subscription) to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Enterprise Application Services (EAS). This BPA was created to improve agility, enhance responsiveness and ensure Cloud First policy compliance for the USDA and provide EAS with ready access to qualified system integrators that have experience with application design, configuration, and support using cloud computing technologies like Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Objectives of this BPA include:
- Improve satisfaction with EAS by offering state-of-the-art cloud platforms for application development
- Reduce risk associated with new application deployment by using proven cloud based technologies
- Offer mobile and web based applications to support business process re-engineering efforts across USDA
- Application maintenance and enhancement to effectively meet the changing business needs
- Add Cloud Application Development service to the EAS service catalog along with associated service delivery standards and pricing
- Assist EAS in establishing a Center of Excellence for SaaS/PaaS implementations
- Support effective planning and execution of projects on SaaS/PaaS leveraging vendor’s technical and business expertise
- Provide assistance to USDA organizations adopting an on-demand, SaaS-based model.
EAS BPA Contract Number: 12314418A0008
Alethix is an awardee of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Data Analytics, Dashboard Implementation, and Support Services, an USDA‐Wide Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. The purpose of this contract is to ensure a comprehensive, collaborative approach to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) mission area data analytics that includes a strong infrastructure to support information technology, a matrixed organization design to support data integrity, and inclusiveness of program experts to develop meaningful output.
Objectives of this IDIQ include:
- Establish an integrated, FPAC‐wide approach for dashboards by: 1) Creating an integrated framework, tools and methods that brings together various dashboards and dash-boarding efforts, and 2) Developing, implementing and managing an agile approach on how dashboards are released, users are trained, and change is managed.
- Extend and create analytics tools to support management of administrative functions by: 1) Identifying and prioritizing key areas requiring data and analytics tools, and 2) Developing the framework and approach for each area.
- Provide analytics tools in support of program delivery and transparency by: 1) Identifying high priority areas requiring better data and analytics tools, an 2) Developing the framework and approach for each area.
- Provide ad‐hoc, rapid analysis to address pressing management questions by: 1) Expert data analysis of FPAC Leaderships high priority requirements, and 2) Quick turnaround response times.
- Develop an organization that will support strategic analytics services across FPAC by: 1) Building on current efforts to enable a more coherent consolidation of data analysis and data visualization making it easier for leaders to access relevant data timely, and 2) Expanding cross‐cutting analytics data and tools in support of key priorities.
- Provide IT support services that will maintain the Dashboard environment and infrastructure by: 1) Providing IT support services through each phase of each dashboard life‐cycle, and 2) Maintaining, upgrading, and fixing any IT product and system that support the infrastructure including data architectures, data schemas; data related processes, procedures, standards and policies; data integration; data analytics; and systems for business intelligence data gathering, analysis and reporting.
Contract Number: 12314419D0006
Contract Number: W52P1J-22-G-0174
Prime: Bytecubed, LLC dba U.Group
Period of Performance: March 12, 2022 to March 11, 2027
The Department of Defense (DoD) Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC) was established in 2018 to be the focal point of the DoD Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategy to accelerate scaling AI and its impact across the Department. Working closely with the Services, Combatant Commands, and other Components, JAIC helps identify appropriate use cases for AI across DoD, develops capabilities, and scales impact across our enterprise with the goal of transforming the DoD through AI. The mission of the JAIC, as specified in the DoD AI Strategy, is “to accelerate the delivery of AI-enabled capabilities, scale the Department-wide impact of AI, and synchronize DoD AI activities to expand Joint Force advantages.” JAIC, the DoD, and this action also execute and operate in accordance with the AI Ethical Principles. The purpose of this Performance Work Statement (PWS) is to help the DoD and Government users prepare data for use in AI applications by providing an easily accessible path to access the cutting-edge commercial services needed to meet the complex technical challenges involved in preparing data for AI. Through access to AI data preparation tools, capabilities, and services, the DoD will be positioned to effectively prepare AI data to support the full range of AI activities across the DoD. The JAIC is committed to lowering the barriers to entry to this potential opportunity for non-traditional companies, especially those with limited or no prior experience working with the Federal Government or DoD. To support this, the JAIC is releasing a set of guides on executing common steps required to work with the DoD in this capacity. Companies are encouraged to utilize these guides in responding to the JAIC DRAID Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) and Task Orders if needed.
The scope of this PWS shall encompass all tasks needed to create, acquire, curate, prepare, manage, or secure data sets for use in DoD AI models and application development, testing, certification, and operation. Examples of such tasks include but are not exclusive to Extract Transform Load (ETL) and Data Engineering Development, Database Design and Development, Data Science Development, Data Analysis, Data collection and curation, and Project and Outreach Program Management. For the execution of DoD Task Orders, these activities shall be performed while maintaining appropriate security and ethical considerations, including Federal and DoD regulations governing cyber security, information security, operational security, ethical standards of conduct, conflicts of interest, and AI Ethical Principles.
Capabilities and services to be procured under this PWS include:
- Project and Program Management
- Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Data Architecture
- Data Acquisition and Curation
- Data Quality and Analysis
- Synthetic Data Generation and Data Anonymization
- Software Development, Modification, and Configuration
- Enterprise Information Management and Governance
- Cloud Integration and Alignment
Contract Number: GS-35F-051AA
View our GSA MAS Price List
Prime: IntelliBridge LLC
User Agencies: All Federal Government Agencies
Period of Performance: November 1, 2012 – October 31, 2022
Contracting Activity: General Services Administration
Task Order Types: Fixed-Price, Time-and-Materials (T&M), and Labor-Hour (L-H).
Program Description: General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software, and Services
Contract Number: GS-10F-0473Y
IntelliWare, an IntelliBridge company, offers services under SIN 541611 – Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services.
IntelliWare’s eLibrary profile and pricelists can be found here.
Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing direct access to products and IT services.
- Contract Name: General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70
- SINs: 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services; 132-56, Health IT Services
- Type: Indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- User Agencies: All Federal and State
- Contracting Activity: General Services Administration, Federal Supply Service (GSA-FSS)
- Contract Website: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov
The GSA-IT Schedule 70 enables Alethix to offer a diverse range of labor categories to at competitive rates to deliver mission critical Information Technology services. This vehicle’s convenient ordering procedures enable cost effective delivery of IT and telecommunications hardware, software, and professional services to Federal, state and local agencies and activities.
Some of the available services provided by Alethix through the Schedule 70 are as follows:
Technology Architecture and Strategy
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cyber Security
- Agile IT Governance
Systems Design and Integration
- Agile Software Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Continuous Diagnostic and Monitoring