As organizations grow, so do their data assets and the need to convert data into valuable information to aid in key decision making at all levels of the organization. Organizations have to contend with massive amounts of information traffic originating from multiple sources, in multiple formats and varying complexity. Data storage can become expensive and conventional data management practices can strain IT resources.
Alethix’s approach involves collaboration with clients to harness the power of data without exhausting human and infrastructure resources. We provide information management services at multiple Federal agencies and in the commercial sectors to help our clients in the harnessing of data for enterprise growth and mission fulfillment.
Our Information Management team leverages industry standard technologies and domain knowledge to turn problems into successful business outcomes; delivering data visualization, enterprise data management, business intelligence and data analytic solutions within a single framework.
Alethix’s Information Management solutions help empower the client’s workforce at all levels with the reliable information to make informed strategic and tactical business decisions that improve performance and profitability. Our team of experts have considerable experience in data analytics (Big Data, unstructured and structured), transactional systems, requirements gathering, reporting, building complex data integration processes, delivering custom dashboards, data mining capabilities, text analytics, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Marts, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Business Intelligence.
Our Information Management offerings include:
- Business Intelligence — We provide consulting and development services to help clients define their strategy and solution architecture. We deliver and manage data warehousing, business analytics and reporting applications that provide tangible business benefits. Our services include:
- Business Strategy and Enterprise Metrics: Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business information health assessments, business case development, platform and tool evaluations, architecture definition and enterprise metrics management
- Business Intelligence (BI) Capabilities: BI rationalization and consolidation, data visualization and analytic applications development, BI Center of Excellence, cloud reporting
- Analytic Applications: Enterprise analytics services, industry solutions and web analytics
- Big Data strategy and roadmap definition
- Technology evaluation and piloting
- Data visualization and analytics
- Big Data lab on demand
- Solution accelerators
- Strategic, advisory and implementation services for next-generation technologies such as Big Data analytics, mobile and cloud BI
- Enterprise performance management solutions spanning business strategy and enterprise metrics definitions
- End-to-end information management services including data management, data integration, data quality and data governance
- Strategic, advisory and management consulting across Enterprise Information Management, business intelligence and analytics
Our team is currently providing Information Management Systems Engineering services at the following U.S. Federal agencies:
- Department of State
- Department of Homeland Security
- US Courts
- Food and Drug Administration
Our team has extensive expertise in the following tools and technologies:
- Analytics: SAS, SPSS, Big Data analytics (NoSQL — MongoDB, Hadoop, MapReduce)
- Business Intelligence: Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos, Pentaho
- Appliances: Oracle Exalytics, SAP HANA
- Geospatial BI: Google Maps, Esri, Bing maps