SBA Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business
Alethix is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. The SBA 8(a) program enables contractors to receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for services. Sole source contracts are usually approved in a matter of days. The 8(a) program benefits our federal clients through mechanisms that ensure quality performance. Because the 8(a) program is a federal mandate, Federal Agencies get credit for the amount of work they issue to an 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business like ours.
Steps to Sole Source an 8(a) contract to Alethix LLC:
- The Government program manager develops a statement of work, prepares a government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government program manager chooses Alethix LLC to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
- The agency’s contracting officer prepares and submits an “Offering Letter” to email@example.com.
- SBA processes the Offering Letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Alethix LLC.
- Alethix LLC submits the proposal response, which is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the Agency.
- The contract is awarded to Alethix LLC.
GSA IT Schedule 70
Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing direct access to products and IT services.
- Contract Name: General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70
- Contract Number: GS-35F-443CA
- SINs: 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services; 132-56, Health IT Services
- Type: Indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- User Agencies: All Federal and State
- Contracting Activity: General Services Administration, Federal Supply Service (GSA-FSS)
- Contract Website: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov
The GSA-IT Schedule 70 enables Alethix to offer a diverse range of labor categories to at competitive rates to deliver mission critical Information Technology services. This vehicle’s convenient ordering procedures enable cost effective delivery of IT and telecommunications hardware, software, and professional services to Federal, state and local agencies and activities.
Some of the available services provided by Alethix through the Schedule 70 are as follows:
Technology Architecture and Strategy
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cyber Security
- Agile IT Governance
Systems Design and Integration
- Agile Software Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Continuous Diagnostic and Monitoring
EDWOSB 8(m): Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business
Alethix is a certified EDWOSB. The WOSB Federal Contract Program enables Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSBs) like Alethix to compete for federal contracts that are set aside for WOSBs or EDWOSBs. More information can be found on https://www.sba.gov/content/women-owned-small-business-program.
Small Women and Minority-Owned Business
This certification is assigned to qualified businesses from the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise. In 2006 Governor Tim Kaine signed Executive Order 33 in order to enhance business opportunities in the Commonwealth of Virginia for SWaM-certified firms.
Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFast) is a multi-year Money Ordering Agreements (MOA) program and the preferred acquisition vehicle of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). eFast is available for use by all Federal Government agencies. It supports small business competitive awards and direct awards to Small Business 8(a)s and rapid procurements via automated processes and efficient administration. eFast offers multiple contract types: firm-fixed price, cost reimbursable, T&M, and labor hour.
Alethix’s eFast schedule is a professional and support services acquisition vehicle that is streamlined to deliver high performance IT solutions on time and within budget. We are a versatile technology services contractor to Federal agencies and we are ready to talk about your needs and how we can work together to help achieve your mission goals.
Alethix Functional Areas in eFast:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Engineering Services
- Documentation and Training
Alethix eFast Contract Number:
- Department Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II)
- Department Homeland Security (DHS) Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services (TABSS)
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools and Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS)
- NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) Chief Information Officers – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
- Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology NextGen (VA T4 NG)