As organizations continue to grow, their mission systems and the underlying supporting infrastructure becomes more complex. There is a constant need to consolidate infrastructure resources and deploy them in a targeted manner to maximize mission system support and cost savings.
Alethix’s Infrastructure Solutions focuses on building and managing highly available, reliable IT infrastructure to enable our clients’ to meet their dynamic mission needs.
Alethix’s Infrastructure Solutions offering is based on the principle of maximizing usage through consolidation, flexibility and scalability through on-demand provisioning, and lowering IT costs by thru resource allocation, when and to the extent needed. Alethix has the capability to design, architect and implement enterprise infrastructure platforms based on industry best practices that provide a highly available and reliable data center solutions.
- Cloud Computing — Our cloud consulting expertise includes deployment of all types of cloud platforms, including hybrid clouds. Drawing upon our own cloud-enabled Enterprise Transformation Fabric with prebuilt cloud solution components and those of our cloud partners, we will help choose the best cloud technologies and map out a strategy for clients that will enhance utilization of IT infrastructure. We help drive cost savings through the delivery of flexible, secure and federal compliant cloud-based mission critical applications.
- DevOps — Our DevOps support enables federal agencies to target product delivery, quality testing, feature development and maintenance releases in order to improve reliability, security, faster development, and deployment cycles by adopting Agile Development and Continuous Integration characteristics.
Alethix has been enabling clients to make significant improvements in the reliability and quality of product delivery thru progressive elaboration of requirements, incremental feature development, rapid and frequent deployment cycles, quality testing and user engagement. The Alethix team leans on agile methods and Continuous Improvement processes to deliver high-quality and mission aligned products.
Our DevOps capabilities include:
- Establishing an enterprise wide DevOps toolkit
- Automating tasks & processes
- Adopting continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Implementing DevOps best practices
- Creating and sustaining a culture of collaboration
Our team is current providing Infrastructure Solutions services at the following U.S. Federal agencies:
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Institute of Health
- Federal Trade Commission
- Food and Drug Administration
Our team has extensive expertise in the following tools and technologies:
- Cloud Computing – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Elastic Cloud, HP, IBM
- Virtualization – VMWare, Redhat RHEV, Zen
- DevOps – Puppet, Chef, Selenium, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo
- Cyber Security – Symantec, Intel Security, Microsoft End Point Protection