In the current fast-paced business environment, applications’ failure or unexpected downtime can have a devastating impact on any organization’s business. To deliver the full benefits of critical applications, organizations need the technical expertise, time and resources to manage diverse application environments. But with shrinking maintenance budgets, increasingly complex infrastructures, and limited visibility into applications and their supporting systems, resolving issues can sometimes take too much time and result in frustrated end users and lost revenue. The challenges for managing enterprise applications continue to grow as mobility and security become increasingly critical as well. Users need to work faster and more efficiently than ever, and to do so they need enterprise applications available on a variety of mobile devices and screen sizes.
Alethix’s Enterprise Systems Engineering Service examines each aspect of the enterprise, including business processes, information flows, and organizational structure, data, systems, tools, infrastructure, etc. Our experienced team has been guiding clients towards cost effective decisions while elevating business performance across the Enterprise.
- Agile Software Development — Agile software development has quickly proven its value in delivering high-quality applications that meet dynamic business needs. Alethix agile teams produce high-quality code that is easy to maintain, adapt and extend and port. Our agile development practice is characterized by frequent deliveries, continuous integration and automation of the build, deployment and test to minimize risk, while significantly reducing rework. Even though adopting agile design principles is essential, the transition is not always easy. Successful agile adoption means changing entrenched cultural patterns and processes — there is no “one size fits all” approach. Our Agile services include:
- Agile Coaching — Whether an organization needs a Certified Scrum Coach for a single team or a SAFe Program Consultant to scale Agile across the entire organization, our agile coaches can help. Using leading industry tools, our coaches perform a multidimensional analysis of an organization’s agile maturity, along with a clear roadmap to enhance and expedite the agile adoption.
- Continuous Delivery — Alethix agile expertise assists in optimizing systems design, development, automated testing, and operations by eliminating traditional silos and establishing a clear strategy for an agile transformation. The emphasis is on collaboration and reduced time to delivery and time to market of high-value software products enabling clients to be in step with changing business requirements, rapidly evolving technologies, and dynamic markets.
- Business Process Integration — Our team works with clients to evaluate business needs, assess the interoperability of disparate systems and identify areas for integration. We adopt a structured approach, employing proven service and system integration methodologies. We select the right tools and frameworks to integrate systems and minimize waste. Our services include:
- Business Process Management (BPM) — To help organizations become efficient and process-driven, Alethix offers a rich set of BPM process design, analysis and optimization and management capabilities.
- Cloud Integration — We choose the best platform and applications for cloud migration and integrate cloud and on-premise applications. We enable enterprises for omni-channel engagement by leveraging leading cloud integration platforms such as Amazon AWS and Azure.
- Micro Services — We fully understand enterprise applications that consist of full-stack, monolithic architectures will have limited flexibility to meet changing business needs. We are one of the early adopters of micro-services for software projects to bring gains in agility, efficiency, resiliency, technology diversity, and lowered costs.
Our team is current providing Enterprise Systems Engineering services at the following U.S. Federal agencies:
- Department of Justice
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department Of State
- Air Mobility Command
- Food and Drug Administration
Our team has extensive expertise in the following tools and technologies:
- Application Development — Java, Angular JS, Microsoft .Net
- Middleware — Oracle, IBM, Mulesoft, RedHat, Microsoft
- Messaging — IBM MQ, AMQP, JMS
- Enterprise Resource Planning — SAP, Oracle