SBA Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business
Alethix is an 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. The SBA 8(a) program enables contractors to receive sole-source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for services. Sole source contracts are usually approved in a matter of days. The 8(a) program benefits our federal clients through mechanisms that ensure quality performance. Because the 8(a) program is a federal mandate, Federal Agencies get credit for the amount of work they issue to an 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business like ours.
Steps to Sole Source an 8(a) contract to Alethix LLC:
- The Government program manager develops a statement of work, prepares a government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government program manager chooses Alethix LLC to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
- The agency’s contracting officer prepares and submits an “Offering Letter” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBA processes the Offering Letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Alethix LLC.
- Alethix LLC submits the proposal response, which is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the Agency.
- The contract is awarded to Alethix LLC.
EDWOSB 8(m): Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business
Alethix is a certified EDWOSB. The WOSB Federal Contract Program enables Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSBs) like Alethix to compete for federal contracts that are set aside for WOSBs or EDWOSBs. More information can be found on https://www.sba.gov/content/women-owned-small-business-program.
Small Women and Minority-Owned Business
This certification is assigned to qualified businesses from the Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise. In 2006 Governor Tim Kaine signed Executive Order 33 in order to enhance business opportunities in the Commonwealth of Virginia for SWaM-certified firms.
Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
GSA IT Schedule 70
Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing direct access to products and IT services.
- Contract Name: General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70
- Contract Number: GS-35F-443CA
- SINs: 132-51, Information Technology Professional Services; 132-56, Health IT Services
- Type: Indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- User Agencies: All Federal and State
- Contracting Activity: General Services Administration, Federal Supply Service (GSA-FSS)
- Contract Website: https://www.gsaadvantage.gov
The GSA-IT Schedule 70 enables Alethix to offer a diverse range of labor categories to at competitive rates to deliver mission critical Information Technology services. This vehicle’s convenient ordering procedures enable cost effective delivery of IT and telecommunications hardware, software, and professional services to Federal, state and local agencies and activities.
Some of the available services provided by Alethix through the Schedule 70 are as follows:
Technology Architecture and Strategy
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Cyber Security
- Agile IT Governance
Systems Design and Integration
- Agile Software Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM)
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics and Predictive Modeling
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Continuous Diagnostic and Monitoring
Other Multiple Award Contracts
DHS Services Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) BPA
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established a Services for Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) contract vehicle to provide consulting services for Agile principles and practices. The BPA provides hands-on coaching services, design, and modern development techniques to improve the knowledge and expertise of Agile principles and practices. Alethix is one of just nine awardees on the BPA, which has a ceiling value estimated at $300 million.
The three levels of Agile coaching in SEAD:
- Enterprise Coaching: Services that assist in organizational and cultural change as a result of adopting Agile principles and practices.
- Process Coaching: Services that focus on Agile processes and practices at the team or program level.
- Technical Coaching: Services to promote repeatable, sustainable and maintainable solutions for the continuous delivery of software.
Alethix SEAD Contract Number:
DHS Information Sharing Environment Office (ISEO) BPA
Alethix, as a core member of The Ambit-Alethix contractor teaming agreement (CTA), is a prime awardee on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Information Sharing Environment Office (ISEO) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to fully integrate the core lines of business and capabilities across the Information Sharing and Service Office (IS2O) needed to facilitate collaboration, information sharing, situational awareness and access to DHS data within and outside mission areas and domains. Within the DHS Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), the Information Sharing and Service Office (IS2O) connects DHS components and partners to operate with one overarching goal: detecting, mitigating and deterring threats to the U.S. homeland. The objective of this BPA is to obtain highly specialized technical services and program support services to assist IS2O with key information sharing and exchange programs that enable secure, real-time critical information exchange and situational awareness across the homeland security enterprise.
The scope of work on this BPA includes:
- Strategy and Policy Support
- Architecture and Planning Support
- Development and Implementation Support
- Strategic Communications and Training Support
- Support for Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Tasks
Alethix ISEO BPA Contract Number:
USDA Enterprise Application Services (EAS) Cloud Technology Application Configuration, Support Services BPA
Alethix is one of three awardees on a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide Cloud Technology-based Application Configuration, Support Services and related materials (i.e. software or hardware subscription) to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Enterprise Application Services (EAS). This BPA was created to improve agility, enhance responsiveness and ensure Cloud First policy compliance for the USDA and provide EAS with ready access to qualified system integrators that have experience with application design, configuration and support using Cloud Computing technologies like Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Objectives of this BPA include:
- Improve satisfaction with EAS by offering state-of-the-art cloud platforms for application development
- Reduce risk associated with new application deployment by using proven cloud based technologies
- Offer mobile and web based applications to support business process re-engineering efforts across USDA
- Application maintenance and enhancement to effectively meet the changing business needs
- Add Cloud Application Development service to the EAS service catalog along with associated service delivery standards and pricing
- Assist EAS in establishing a Center of Excellence for SaaS/PaaS implementations
- Support effective planning and execution of projects on SaaS/PaaS leveraging vendor’s technical and business expertise
- Provide assistance to USDA organizations adopting an on-demand, SaaS-based model.
EAS Cloud Technology Application Configuration Support Services BPA Contract Number:
USDA Data Analytics, Dashboard Implementation, and Support Services IDIQ
Alethix is an awardee of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)’s Data Analytics, Dashboard Implementation, and Support Services, an USDA‐Wide Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. The purpose of this contract is to ensure a comprehensive, collaborative approach to Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) mission area data analytics that includes a strong infrastructure to support information technology, a matrixed organization design to support data integrity, and inclusiveness of program experts to develop meaningful output.
Objectives of this IDIQ include:
- Establish an integrated, FPAC‐wide approach for dashboards by: 1) Creating an integrated framework, tools and methods that brings together various dashboards and dash-boarding efforts, and 2) Developing, implementing and managing an agile approach on how dashboards are released, users are trained, and change is managed.
- Extend and create analytics tools to support management of administrative functions by: 1) Identifying and prioritizing key areas requiring data and analytics tools, and 2) Developing the framework and approach for each area.
- Provide analytics tools in support of program delivery and transparency by: 1) Identifying high priority areas requiring better data and analytics tools, an 2) Developing the framework and approach for each area.
- Provide ad‐hoc, rapid analysis to address pressing management questions by: 1) Expert data analysis of FPAC Leaderships high priority requirements, and 2) Quick turnaround response times.
- Develop an organization that will support strategic analytics services across FPAC by: 1) Building on current efforts to enable a more coherent consolidation of data analysis and data visualization making it easier for leaders to access relevant data timely, and 2) Expanding cross‐cutting analytics data and tools in support of key priorities.
- Provide IT support services that will maintain the Dashboard environment and infrastructure by: 1) Providing IT support services through each phase of each dashboard life‐cycle, and 2) Maintaining, upgrading, and fixing any IT product and system that support the infrastructure including data architectures, data schemas; data related processes, procedures, standards and policies; data integration; data analytics; and systems for business intelligence data gathering, analysis and reporting.
USDA Data Analytics, Dashboard Implementation, and Support Services Contract Number:
BFS IT Support Services BPA
Alethix is the sole holder of this blanket purchase agreement (BPA), designed as an acquisition vehicle for use by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service (Fiscal Service) to obtain cloud and software development support services on an as-needed basis to directly support mission needs
Services on this BPA include:
- Provide strategies and recommendations for organizational structure for supporting cloud development & infrastructure, taking into account separation of duties & roles and responsibilities
- Provide recommendations on how to best use the FedRamp High certified services in the BFS Government cloud platform to ease the transition into cloud application development and deployment
- Provide Recommendations for cloud development architecture and relevant Cloud Best Practices for software development & recommended infrastructure.
- Provide strategies and recommendations for developing, deploying and maintaining an architecture using a micro-services approach in the BFS Government cloud platform
- Provide strategies and recommendations for continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) in the BFS Government cloud platform
- Provide strategies and recommendations for application design for future portability in supporting multiple cloud platforms
- Architecting high performance, high volume business critical systems using industry standard technologies and design patterns
- Designing applications using Service-oriented architecture (SOA) and object-oriented (OO) programming languages, including, but is not limited to, Java and .NET
- Software development using OO programming languages, including, but not limited to, Java and.NET
- Designing, developing and optimizing Relational database management systems (RDBMS), including systems such as, IBM DB2 (z/OS and LUW), Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Providing operational and technical support (including supporting development and testing systems functionality), for critical information systems used in Fiscal Service operations
- Support to define, configure, and implement an application performance testing service.
BFS IT Support Services BPA Contract Number:
Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFast) is a multi-year Money Ordering Agreements (MOA) program and the preferred acquisition vehicle of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). eFast is available for use by all Federal Government agencies. It supports small business competitive awards and direct awards to Small Business 8(a)s and rapid procurements via automated processes and efficient administration. eFast offers multiple contract types: firm-fixed price, cost reimbursable, T&M, and labor hour.
Alethix’s eFast schedule is a professional and support services acquisition vehicle that is streamlined to deliver high performance IT solutions on time and within budget. We are a versatile technology services contractor to Federal agencies and we are ready to talk about your needs and how we can work together to help achieve your mission goals.
Alethix Functional Areas in eFast:
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer/Information Systems Development
- Computer Systems Support
- Engineering Services
- Documentation and Training
Alethix eFast Contract Number: